Surjewala asks 6 questions from Kejriwal on Kumar Vishwas’s allegation
Had Kejriwal talked about separating Punjab from the country and then becoming its Prime Minister?
Chandigarh : All India Congress Committee General Secretary Randeep Surjewala targeted Delhi’s CM Arvind Kejriwal and asked six questions on the basis of allegations made by former AAP leader Kumar Vishwas. Surjewala asked Kejriwal to respond to these questions.Surjewala, along with Punjab Congress in-charge Harish Chaudhary, was addressing the media persons during a press conference organised by media and communication in-charge of Punjab Congress Pawan Khera at Punjab Congress headquarters in Chandigarh.Surjewala said Kumar Vishwas was a close friend of Kejriwal and was a senior leader of AAP and he has exposed Kejriwal by leveling serious allegations.“In his allegations, Vishwas said that during the 2017 Punjab assembly elections, Kejriwal talked about separating Punjab from the country and becoming its Prime Minister. These allegations have raised many eyebrows and it is surprising that Kejriwal had made such statements,” said Surjewala.
He said that Kejriwal must respond and should tell with whom he was compromising to separate a state from the country. “Even Kejriwal stayed at the house of a terrorist during last elections,” Surjewala added.
The six questions asked by Surjewala from Kejriwal are:
1. Whether Kejriwal had sided with separatist groups to come to power. Does Kejriwal have involvement in the Maur Mandi Blast and Ludhiana Blast incidents?
2. Is Kejriwal using Bhagwant Mann to seize the power in Punjab with a motive to accomplish his mission?
3. Does Kejriwal want to become Punjab’s CM or he wants to control the Punjab government as a puppet?
4. Is Kejriwal conspiring to break the country? Even to think so is treason.
5. Did Kejriwal talk about separating Punjab from India and becoming its Prime Minister?
6. Is the seat of power bigger for Kejriwal than the country, Punjab and Punjabis?
Harish Chaudhary said that it was a matter of great concern and Arvind Kejriwal has to respond to these questions as it is the people of Punjab who need answers from Delhi CM.